Intermarriage… Why Not?
Currently 72% of the Jewish people today are
We lose approximately 100 Jews everyday to
intermarriage and assimilation.
*amongst non-orthodox American Jews
50% of all Jewish college students have one Jewish parent
- Why Marry Jewish? * (plus free book offer)
- FAQs on Intermarriage
- “Will Your Grandchildren Be Jews?”
- Jews and Jewish Birthrate
- I’m in love with a non Jew
- The effect of intermarriage on children
- How to prevent an intermarriage * (free pdf book)
- Top 10 reasons why Jews marry out
- Intermarriage & The Non-Committed Jew
- Dating Advice
- Intermarriage statistics
- Letter from Father to Son on Intermarriage
- Doesn’t Love Conquer All?
- Intermarriage timeline
TAKEN FROM: WhyMarryJewish.com (except articles with an * )
ALREADY INTERMARRIED? http://www.tworoadsonepath.com
Intermarriage has created a silent holocaust in this generation. Jewish re-identification and re-education will uncover the deepest treasures in one’s life. Intermarrying may have become fashionable, but it is still wrong and destructive. Judaism, its practices and faith have always been the source of our survival. Holocaust memories alone have not been enough to keep us together as a people. Jewish family life can be a source of pride, joy, and daily inspiration. Jewish education is the key to survival. Assimilation is an illusion to escape from who we are, but it only brings more problems. Survival depends on our efforts to accept and become who we really are. Interfaith marriages have one of the highest divorce rates. Genealogy and family history were always guarded in order to keep our people together.